Five Photoshop Tips for Wacom Tablet Beginners
In this video Aaron Nace of Phlearn gives 5 easy tips for using the Wacom Tablet in Photoshop. This is an excellent video for enhancing your workflow in photoshop!
The Wacom Tips Covered:
- Get to know your preferences (0:12)
- Use the brush menu to change pressure sensitivity (1:38)
- Change brush size and hardness with shortcuts (5:41)
- Utilize the difference between flow and opacity (6:55)
- Use other tools with brush dynamics (9:24)
If you enjoyed this video or want to share some tips and tricks of your own, please comment below or shoot me a message on my contact page! Make sure you share with your friends as well. Also, if you have practice work you want me to see, feel free to tag me to your posts on Facebook or Instagram. Thank you for watching!